Jul 26, 2012

Quick Update

It would appear that Google Drive has been hassling people into requiring a log-in in order to download the various files I have uploaded, even though the sharing settings specifically states that "... no login is required".

Ahem.

Well, in any case, following a couple of comments regarding this required login (something which I myself also loathe) I've now started to host the files via a Dropbox account. If you have any issues downloading the files from there, then please post a comment or send me an email and I'll see what I can do.

Oh, and later today there will hopefully be an update regarding a quick playtest session of Rosetta, set in the Terminus Nebula setting. And wouldn't you know it; my Imperial Forces have finally returned home, and there have been some reinforcements for the Alliance Militia as well!

In short; the summer downtime is nearing its end! Stay tuned for more updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment